40mm/45mm/60mm Heat-Shrinkable Tube Fiber Optic Splice Protector
1. Consist of a Rod of rainforcing the splice, hot fusion tubing
and cross linked Polyolefin. To rebuild the coating of fiber to provide mechnical strangth at the fusion joint
area and keep the optical transmission properties.
2. Moisture resistant for environmental protecion clear sleeve make
it easy to detect splice before shrinkage.
3. Easily use and avoid any damages to the oprical fiber during
4. Sealing structure provides good performanc e to the splicing in
the environment with temperature and humidity.
5. Bellcore GR-1380 Compliant
6. RoHS & REACH Compliant
|Splice Protection Sleeves||Fusion Tube||Steel Rod|
|O.D.after recovered (±0.1mm)||length(L)|
|Property||Method of Test||Parameter|
|Tensile Strength(MPa)||ASTM D 2671||18|
|Elongation at Break(%)||ASTM D 2671||700|
|Dielectric Constant||IEC 243||2.5|
|Longitudinal Shrinkage||ASTM D 2671|
1.Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are manufacturer.
2.Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally within 7-10days after payment, fast delivery.
3.Q: Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra?
A: Free sample is available.
4.Q: What is your term of payment?
A: Please pay the full amount before shipment.
5.Q: What is your terms of delivery?
A: We accept EXW, FOB, CIF, DDU etc. You can choose the one which
is the most convenient or cost effective for you.
6.Q:What's your advantage?
A:1. Top quality product with UL certification. Product sells good
in USA, Europe, Brazil, SEA, Mid East.
2. Good Service: Soon reply for quotation. Fast delivery time. firm
packing, excellent after-sales service.
3. Powerful technology, advanced facilities, standardized
production management, strict testing methods.