Fiber Optic Fusion Splice Protection Sleeve Heat Shrinkable
1. Consist of a Rod of rainforcing the splice, hot fusion tubing
and cross linked Polyolefin. To rebuild the coating
of fiber to provide mechnical strangth at the fusion joint area and
keep the optical transmission properties.
2. Moisture resistant for environmental protecion clear sleeve make
it easy to detect splice before shrinkage.
3. Easily use and avoid any damages to the oprical fiber during
4. Sealing structure provides good performanc e to the splicing in
the environment with temperature and
|Splice Protection Sleeves||Fusion Tube||Steel Rod|
|O.D.after recovered (±0.1mm)||length(L)|
1.Good moisture and environmental performance
2.Transparent casing can be connected better before contraction
3.Easily operating to the optical fiber
4.Waterproof, RoHS compliant
1. Use the enhanced wire, hot-melt tube and cross-linked polylefin
2.Reconstruct the fiber coating
3.Junction to provide a good mechanical strength
4.Ensure good optical transmission properties
|Property||Method of Test||Parameter|
|Tensile Strength(MPa)||ASTM D 2671||18|
|Elongation at Break(%)||ASTM D 2671||700|
|Dielectric Constant||IEC 243||2.5|
|Longitudinal Shrinkage||ASTM D 2671|
Why choose us?
1. We support mini order even 1pcs.
2. Fast lead time. We can arrange the delivery within 48 hours.
3. We have large stock. Small quantity delivery within 2days, big
quantity delivery within 1 week.
4. Over 8 Years Experience in Optical Patch Cord industry.
5. Good quality and competitive prices. Strictly quality control.
6. Excellent after-sales service. We supply 24 hours
online-service. You can call/Email us at any time.
7. 1 year warranty.