100PCS Per Bag Fiber Optic Splicing Protection Sleeve 40mm 60mm
Protector Heat Shrink Tube for Fusion Splice
Sleeves Consist of cross linked polyolefin, hot fusion tubing and
stainless reinforcing steel rod which keep optic transmission
properties of optical fiber and enhance the protection to optical
Optic Fiber Protective Sleeve is applied to protection fiber
optical splice. It is made up of stainless reinforcing steel rod,
heat shrinkable tubing and cross linked polyolefin. Rebuild the
covering layer of the fiber and provide excellent mechanical
strength in the joint. Guarantee good optical transmission
performance. Easily operating to the optical fiber during
installation without damaging and clear sleeve make it easy to
detect splice before shrinkage.
|Splice Protection Sleeves||Fusion Tube||Steel Rod|
|O.D.after recovered (±0.1mm)||length(L)|
• Protect connection point,improve the mechanical strength,it is
most reliable way to protect the fusion
• Easy to operate,reducing the risk of fibre damage during
• Transparent tube,it is easy to see the status of fibre optical
• Min.shrinks temperatuer:120℃,shrink very fast and very easy to
• Work temperature high (-55°C~100°C), widely used
• Sealing structure let closure have good resistance to temperature
and humidity performance
1.Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are manufacturer.
2.Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally within 7-10days after payment, fast delivery.
3.Q: Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra?
A: Free sample is available.
4.Q: What is your term of payment?
A: Please pay the full amount before shipment.
5.Q: What is your terms of delivery?
A: We accept EXW, FOB, CIF, DDU etc. You can choose the one which
is the most convenient or cost effective for you.
6.Q:What's your advantage?
A:1. Top quality product with UL certification. Product sells good
in USA, Europe, Brazil, SEA, Mid East.
2. Good Service: Soon reply for quotation. Fast delivery time. firm
packing, excellent after-sales service.
3. Powerful technology, advanced facilities, standardized
production management, strict testing methods.