Optical Fiber Accessories 40mm Ribbon Fiber Splice Protection
Ribbon Fiber Fiber Optic Protection Sleeve is applied to the
optical fiber closure to fix and protect the optical fiber when
splicing. The sleeve can be divided into two types (single sleeve
and ribbon sleeve) according to the function. The single type is
used for the single-fiber, and the mass type is used for the ribbon
It is different in the reinforcement between two types. The single
one realizes the reinforcement by the stainless steel needles, the
later one via the ceramic reinforcement member to realize the
function.Ribbon sleeve means there are several cores for the fiber.
So the mass sleeve includes 4cores, 6cores, 8cores, 12 cores (for
- No influence on the fiber's transmission
- Splice point protection and intensity improvement
- Easy operation and reduction of the risk of managing fiber
- External tube clearly shows the status of connection
- Airproof configuration keeps the splice point's good resistance
of humidity and temperature
- Operating temperature rang: -45℃~100℃
l Manufactured by cross-linked polyolefin, ceramic rod, and hot
l Specially designed to rebuild the coating of fiber providing
mechanical strength at the fusion joint area and keeping optical
l Moisture resistant and environmental protection
l Simple operation, avoid any damages to optical fiber during
Operating temperature range
l Operating temperature: 45℃-100 ℃/55℃-130 ℃
l Minimum shrink temperature : 80℃
l Minimum fully recovery temperature: 120℃
|Performance||Test Method||Typical data|
|Tensile strength(MPa)||ASTMD 2671||18|
|Elongation at break (%)||ASTMD 2671||700|
|Density (g/cm2)||ISO R1183D||0.94|
|Dielectric strength (KV/mm)||IEC 243||20|
|volume resistance||ASTM0876||10 14Ω|
|Length changes (%)||ASTMD 2671||±5|
1. When can I get the price?
We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you
are very urgent to get the price, please call us or tell us in your
email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.
2. How can I get a sample to check your quality?
After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our
3. How long can I expect to get the sample?
After you pay the sample charge and send us confirmed files, the
samples will be ready for delivery in 2-4 days. The samples will be
sent to you via express and arrive in 4-8 days. You can use your
own express account or prepay us if you do not have an account.
4. What about the lead time for mass production?
Honestly, it depends on the order quantity and the season you place
the order. Generally speaking, production lead time is within 2~4
5. What is your terms of delivery?
We accept EXW, FOB, CIF, DDU etc. You can choose the one which is
the most convenient or cost effective for you.
6. What's your advantage?
1. Top quality product with UL certification. Product sells good in
USA, Europea, Brazil, SEA, Mid East.
2. Good Serivce: Soon reply for quotation. Fast delivery time. firm
packing, excellent after-sales serivce.
3. Powerful technology, advanced facilities, standardized
production management, strict testing methods.