Heat Shrinkable Fiber Optical Splice Protection Sleeve
Sleeves Consist of cross linked polyolefin, hot fusion tubing and
stainless reinforcing steel rod which keep optic transmission
properties of optical fiber and enhance the protection to optical
Optic Fiber Protective Sleeve is applied to protection fiber
optical splice. It is made up of stainless reinforcing steel rod,
heat shrinkable tubing and cross linked polyolefin. Rebuild the
covering layer of the fiber and provide excellent mechanical
strength in the joint. Guarantee good optical transmission
performance. Easily operating to the optical fiber during
installation without damaging and clear sleeve make it easy to
detect splice before shrinkage.
Designed by the cross-linked polyolefin, hot-melt pipes and
reinforced stainless steel fiber components to connect protection
1. does not affect the photoconductivity of optical fibers.
2. protect the connection point and improve the mechanical
3. easy to operate, reduce the risk of damage to the optical fiber
4. transparent sleeve makes the condition of the optical fiber
5. the sealing structure to connect with good temperature and
Consist of a rod of stainless steel, hot fusion tubing and
To rebuild the coating of fiber, providing mechanical strength at
the fusion joint area and keeping optical transmission properties.
|Splice Protection Sleeves||Fusion Tube||Steel Rod|
|O.D.after recovered (±0.1mm)|
1. When can I get the price?
We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you
are very urgent to get the price, please call us or tell us in your
email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.
2. How can I get a sample to check your quality?
After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our
3. How long can I expect to get the sample?
After you pay the sample charge and send us confirmed files, the
samples will be ready for delivery in 2-4 days. The samples will be
sent to you via express and arrive in 4-8 days. You can use your
own express account or prepay us if you do not have an account.
4. What about the lead time for mass production?
Honestly, it depends on the order quantity and the season you place
the order. Generally speaking, production lead time is within 2~4
5. What is your terms of delivery?
We accept EXW, FOB, CIF, DDU etc. You can choose the one which is
the most convenient or cost effective for you.
6. What's your advantage?
1. Top quality product with UL certification. Product sells good in
USA, Europea, Brazil, SEA, Mid East.
2. Good Serivce: Soon reply for quotation. Fast delivery time. firm
packing, excellent after-sales serivce.
3. Powerful technology, advanced facilities, standardized
production management, strict testing methods.